Spicy Beef Stir Fry
1 sirloin steak, sliced thin
1/4 c. rice vinegar
1/4 c. soy sauce (such as Bragg’s)
1/8 c. brown sugar
Marinate the steak in the rice vinegar-soy sauce-sugar combination in a small bowl for 2 hours or so.
I used the following combination of vegetables to complete the stir-fry because it is what I had on hand, but any vegetables can be used.
2 celery stalks, chopped
1/2 onion, chopped
1 red pepper, chopped
1/4 c. grated fresh ginger
generous sprinkle red pepper flakes
1 garlic clove, crushed
Fry the beef-marinade mixture for a few minutes on medium-high before adding the vegetables and spices. Fry another 10 minutes or so until the vegetables soften.
Serve with rice. Makes about 3 servings.
- Kanazawa + Standard Stir-fry. (dailynibbles.com)
- Chicken and Green Bean Stir Fry with Ginger Sesame Sauce (cantstayoutofthekitchen.com)
- Beef and Broccoli (deliciosobystacy.wordpress.com)
- ::Spicy Chicken Stir-Fry:: (ripplesthroughtime.wordpress.com)
- Maple Soy Stir Fry (vegene.me)